If you ..........
• Can drive, motivate and inspire a team
• Can use your lean skills to take production to new levels of efficiency
• Have management experience in a production team environment
This position is for you!
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
• Assisting in the management of the production team
• Assisting in ensuring all orders are completed on time and in full
• Managing ordering, balancing ingredients and controlling inventory
• Training staff on lean production practices
Working as a part of an enthusiastic team, in a fast paced environment, the successful applicant will have:
• Expertise in leading and managing staff
• Excellent communication skills with both staff and management
• Strong leadership and delegation skills
• Passion and enthusiasm, with a very "hands on" approach
• Ability to coach, motivate and performance manage staff
• Ability to accurately roster staff
• Proven skills in mentoring inexperienced staff
• Ability to create and foster a positive work environment
• Commitment to work health and safety standards and full understanding of HACCP food safety procedures
• Experience in food production
• Knowledge of Lenard's franchise system
• Knowledge of production schedules to ensure operations are at optimum efficiency, within budgeted costs and achieving strict time lines
• An excellent understanding of gross profit calculations
Knowledge in producing Lenard's products to franchisors specifications is advantageous.
Register your interest now!